- A light weight eye serum refreshes tired, puffy eyes with Aloe Vera and cucumber extracts.
- Specific ingredients including Chrysin, N-hydroxysuccinimide, two types of Peptides are added to reduce dark circles, firms and tones the skin around eyes.
- Collagen help improves firmness on your skin.
Our key ingredients:
Collagen fibers are what is responsible for the skin staying firm. Collagen is a part of the connective tissue that helps firmness, suppleness and renewal of skin cells for your skin. It is important to maintain skin elasticity. When we get older, collagen production slow down and the cells structures weaken. Our skin gets thinner and skin sags and wrinkles.
The collagen used in this item is extracted from yeast by a controlled process which preserves it high molecular weight and native structure, which makes it the perfect moisturizing and strengthening collagen replacement for skin and hair.
Chrysin has is anti-inflammatory, which greatly help reducing the appearance of under eye dark circles. Chrysin and N-hydroxysuccinimide help eliminating blood originating pigments from under the eyes. These blood pigments cause the dark circle colors.
Two types of peptides (PAL-GHK and PAL-GQPR) in this eye serum work in synergy to reinforce firmness, tighten and tone around the eye area. These ingredients are used in many expensive high end eye cream.
Aloe Vera gel:
- healing, moisturizing, and soothes skin
- helps removing dead skin cells
- soothing, tightening, refreshing, softening and healing.
- help remove dead skin cells, alleviates inflammations and irritations
De-Ionized Water, Aloe Leaf Gel, Vegetable Glycerine, Cucumber Extract, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Steareth-20, Polysorbate- 20, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (Optiphen®).