Squalane prevents moisture loss and restores the skin suppleness and flexibility. Provides a soft, silky, and not greasy to touch instantly. Commonly called “Face Lift in a Bottle.”
Ingredient: Pure Olive Squalane
Our skin produces small amounts of squalane. When we get older, our body produce less and less of it. Since squalane oil is similar to human squalane, our skin does readily absorbs it deep into our skin to fight dryness. This deep penetration also helps the growth of new cell.
- Prevent skin aging
- Known to treat many skin problems, including psoriasis, eczema, dry/rough skin, cracks, dermatitis, rashes, etc.
- Prevent the formation of brown age spots
- It softens wrinkles and allows makeup to glide on effortlessly, makes it a wonderful primer for makeup
- It is a wonderful cuticle conditioner. It keeps cuticles soft and preventing cracks developed around finger tips.
- Provides antimicrobial germ killing activity
- Heals chapped /cracked Skin
- Helps prevent UV damage to skin
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
- Softens the most rough-textured skin and leaves no oily residue
How to use Olive Squalane:
– Can be applied throughout the day to soften dry, scaly spots.
– It can be used under make-up as a primer for a flawless application and as a base to maximize the effects of moisturizers.
– Squalane is also an ideal addition to nighttime facial treatments
– Used as a cuticle conditioner, keep cuticles soft and prevent cracks around finger tips