- Argan Oil & Shea Body Butter
- Blend of Organic Moroccan Argan Oil & Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- No Preservatives
- Natural moisturizer and skin problem healer
- Soft, creamy, smooth on your skin
- Can be used on face, hair, nail, and body
- Blend of the two rare, all natural moisturizing skin problem healer.
- 4 oz/8 oz/16 oz
Ingredients: Pure Organic Unrefined Raw Shea butter, Virgin Organic Moroccan Argan Oil (+ Essential oils if choose the scented version)
Available unscented, or scented with all natural therapeutic grade essential oils.
Lavender – Relaxing and also add healing and antiseptic property to the Shea Butter.
Lavender Vanilla – Wonderful relaxing aroma, perfect to use at night
Energizing Orange Ginger – Perfect for morning use
Frankincense & Myrrh – Wonderful Christmas scent
Peppermint – Great to use it as foot butter
Rosemary – wonderful smell, also believed to help improve circulation
Chamomile Neroli – Wonderful Earthy Floral Scent
Rose Lavender – Wonderful Floral Scent
Litsea – Lemon Scent
Honey Almond – sweet honey and almond scent
About Shea Butter:
If you are interested in an organic all natural moisturizer that can get rid of your dry, chapped skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, sun damaged, scars.. and give you healthy, growing, and beautiful skin, this is a perfect product for you.
Shea butter is a well known superior moisturizer that is good for all skin types. It also helps your skin to restore its natural elasticity and prevent premature wrinkles.
Why is Unrefined Shea Butter So Perfect for Your Skin?
According to Shea Butter Institute, clinical studies have shown that routinely use of pure Shea butter can transform your skin to a softer, smoother, more beautiful skin in as little as 4-6 weeks.
Shea Butter contains natural anti-inflammatory agents. It is rich in vitamin A & E, which works as a minor sunscreen.
Unrefined pure Shea butter also has remarkable healing properties that solve many skin problems.
According to American Shea Butter Institute, you can use pure Shea butter for the following skin problems:
1. Blemishes and wrinkles
2. Dry, cracked skin
3. Soften and moisture your tough and rough skin (on feet.)
4. Prevent stretch mark during pregnancy
7. Sunburn & Skin peeling, after tanning 8. Itching skin & skin rash
9. Shaving cream for a smooth silky shave.
10. Small skin wounds
11. Frost bites & Insect bites
12. Muscle fatigue, aches and tension
13. For before and after strenuous exercise
14. Skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
15. Reduce Skin damage from heat, such as hot grease while cooking, radiation treatment for certain medical problems, etc.
Benefits for Argan oil:
– Reduction in the signs of aging. Argan oil revitalize cell growth and help you repair damages caused by caused by pollution, sun, stress, and smoking.
– Smooth wrinkles, soften skin, increase skin elasticity when used on a regular basis.
– Due to it high vitamin E and essential fatty acids content and anti-inflammatory properies, argan oil is said to help various skin problems, including dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkle and stretch mark.
– When used on oily skin, it can help regulate the natural product of sebum and help reduce problems of acne.
– Can be used to soften nails and cuticles.
– It is also wonderful for hair. Argan oil is great for treating bleached, brittle, dry, frizzy, over processed, and heat damaged hair. It also relieves dryness and itchiness on your scalp.
It helps control frizzes and reduce dry ends.
How to Use Argan Shea Body Butter
Just apply it all over your body, hands, lip, or hair. Rub a small amount between your palms to melt, then apply on your skin. A little goes a long way, just put little bit (a dime size or less) each time.
You can also use it on hair to control frizzes.
Note: In case the Shea Butter becomes semi-liquid in warm temperature (it could happen during transit or if you live in a warm climate), simply leave it in room temperature and it will firm up. It might also turn grainy, which is totally normal. It does not affect the healing properties of the Shea Butter.
There are no reviews yet.