- Aluminum Oxide – Microdermabrasion Crystals
- Add to your favorite cleanser or face cream to create your own facial scrub
- Great for wrinkle, acne, dull complexion, and scars
- Rejuvenates dry, dull skin
MicroDermabrasion Crystals are made of high purity (99.6%) white aluminum oxide. Dermabrasion crystals are used by professionals in microdermabrasion equipment, but can easily be added to creams and cleansers to create milder exfoliating products for home use.
We offer a 120 size grit (102 microns) which feels like very fine grains of sand when added to creams or cleanser.
Microderamabrasion crystals removes the old layer of skin to remove imperfections and fine lines, as well as stimulates cell renewal, collagen growth, and cellular regeneration.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
– Improving skin tone and sagging
– Reduce imperfections and blemishes
– Bring healthy refreshed skin to surface
– Rejuvenates dry, dull complexion
– Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
– Improve acne scars, age spots, blotches and irregular pigmentation.
– Improve the effectiveness of your other skin regime
Your skin will look fresher and smoother after use.
Mix a small amount (dime size) to your facial cleanser, gently massage on your face for a couple minutes. Rinse. Use once a week.
Warning: Being too aggressive with microdermabrasion cleanser can result in red or raw skin. Use caution, and avoid AHAs or retinoids on reddened skin.
Ingredient: Alumina (Aluminum Oxide Crystals)