8 Cosmetics in one and 1 Shade for All
Go Natural – The All In One Cosmetic, enhances YOU, naturally, and eliminates the need to buy and apply 8 separate products …
Each Kit Includes very generous 14 gr of the Go-Natural powder, Lip Applicator, and FREE BONUSES: Deluxe Brush and Cosmetic Pouch.
An amazing 1 to 2 year supply with average everyday use.
- Exclusive ALL-In-ONE formula.
- Foundation, Brush, Eye Shadow, Concealer, Highlight, Contour, Brow, Lip Color – all-in-one!
- Self-Adjusting One Shade For All
- For ALL Skin-Tones – ALL Skin-Types – ALL Ages
- Multi-Functioning Professional Grade Cosmetics
- 1 Single Product …Just Brush On and Go … it’s that easy !
- Professional Quality – Endorsed and sold by Licensed beauty professionals – worldwide – since 1999.
- Instantly look younger, natural, radiant, healthy
- Sold by licensed beauty professionals since 1999
- Proudly Made in USA Since 1999.
*This video shows the small kit. You are purchasing the large kit.
Apply just 1-3 dabs of the “Go-Natural”® powder to the “Go-Natural”® applicator brush.
1) Brush over cheek bone several times (8-10 times)
2) Brush over eye lid area several times (8-10 times)
3) Brush all over the entire 1 side of you face….forehead, nose, entire cheek, jaw line. Pay special attention to imperfections such as under eye circles, red areas, age and sun spots, acne.
Repeat on other side of face.
The more you brush the smoother the finish – produces a beautiful airbrush finish … eliminates the need for foundation. Blends away imperfections and evens out skin tones. Also neutralizes redness.
Lip Color: Apply “Go-Natural ® to lips using a sponge tip applicator (provided), and apply a clear gloss over.
Intensify Eye Color & Cheek Bone: Slide the retractor up on the applicator brush and apply “Go-Natural” ® directly to any areas you wish to intensify.
On-The-Go: Apply 2-4 dabs of Go-Natural to the applicator brush. Slide the retractor up, apply lid and take it with you. Beauty on-the-go.
IMPORTANT – Very little is needed … start with less you can always apply more. Amount will vary depending on you skin tones, and the desired look.
The more you brush the smoother the finish, more flawless and the prettier the results. Circular motions and swirls work well. A beautiful air brush finish & beautiful natural color is achieved all while evening out the skin tones & softening imperfections.
Everyone comes up with their own unique way of using Go-Natural. Discover what Go-Natural will do for you.
Remember Go-Natural is very unique and very micro fine it IS NOT like most powders – a little goes a very long way so very little is needed to achieve the desired results.
Go-Natural activates with you body heat & chemistry, so you may not see much at first usually activates in approximately 3 minutes. You will discover the right amount for you. Experiment a little. Start with a little, you can always add more.
Pay special attention to imperfections you wish to soften such as under eye circles, blemishes, age spots etc. Circles and swirls with the brush work well.
The more you brush the smoother the finish – produces a beautiful airbrush finish … eliminates the need for foundation. Blends away imperfections and evens out skin tones. Also neutralizes redness. defines, highlights and contours the cheekbones, for a natural 3 dimensional face lifting effect as well as the brow bone to dramatically open up the eyes.
All in one step … It’s that easy … it works … it’s GUARANTEED!!
What Is It Made Of?
Go Natural is made of the finest pure “talc” available – Pharmaceutical Grade. For a very silky pressed powder that is non-irritating, does not settle into lines or blemishes like most liquids and powders … and is both non-drying and oil free, making it a great choice for all skin tones, skin types and all ages. Developed for sensitive skin.
Contains natural vitamins, anti oxidants, minerals and is a natural sun protector.
Ingredients; Talc, Trioctanoin, Zinc, Stearate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, (+/May Contain):Mica, (77019), Titainium Dioxide(77891), Iron Oxides(77491,77492,77499), Ultramarines(77007)