- Used as acne spot treatment
- Apply to the entire affected area to prevent pore clogging.
- Essential Oil blend specifically designed for acne prone skin
- Designed for acne prone skin
- 2 oz
About Key Ingredients:
Salicylic acid is a popular ingredient in acne medication and other skin-care products. It breaks down sebum and other debris that clogs skin pores and helps to prevent future clogs.
– A natural astringent due to the high level of tannin and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
– Help tighten skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
– Witch hazel has the unique ability to clean skin pores and dry up excessive oil without leaving skin too dry.
Aloe leaf juice contains powerful compounds that reduce skin inflammation and redness.
Willowbark Extract has anti-microbial and antiseptic properties. It cleanses skin and tightens pores. It also has anti-inflammatory property, which calms red and irritated areas. It is a natural remedy to treat acne and other skin irritations.
Essential oil blend For Acne Prone Skin:
Blend of Lavender, Grapefruit, Cedarwood, Citrus, Ginger, and Tea Tree oil that helps to treating blemish skin
Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel, Denatured Alcohol, Willow Bark Extract, Methylcellulose, Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Essential Oil, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
Be sure to do a patch test if you are new to Salicylic acid.
1. Place a few drops of the product onto a band-aid and put the band-aid on the the inner forearm.
2. Leave the band-aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the band-aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the band-aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area. DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT!!
4. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
5. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.