At Silky Skin Forever, we use olive squalane oil in many products, from pure squalane oil, face cream, eye cream, to body oil.
Applying a couple drops of squalane oil on your face will give you an instant soft and silky feel to the skin. It also make fine lines and wrinkles looks smoother. It is a wonderful oil for dry skin.
Our skin produces small amounts of squalane. When we get older, our body produce less and less of it. Since squalane oil is similar to human squalane, our skin does readily absorbs it deep into our skin to fight dryness. This deep penetration also helps the growth of new cell.
You can use squalane oil from head to toes.
Here is a list of benefits of squalane oil:
- conditions and moisturizes our skin
- enhances skin elasticity and moisture retention
- reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
- softens the most rough-textured irritated skin and leaves no oily residue
- boost new cell growth
- protect against radiation of the sun
- prevent age spots