- This facial moisturizer is nourishing and moisturizing, can be used for both day time and night time moisturizer. Your skin will soak it right in, leaving you a velvety soft, smooth skin.
- All Natural
- Parabens Free
- No Mineral Oils
- Anti Aging
- Problem solver for dry and aging skin
This facial moisturizer incorporates the powerful healing, anti-aging, and moisturizing properties of Aloe Vera, Safflower Oil, Vitamin E, Olive Squalane Oil, Shea Butter, and Goat Milk, and Lavender Essential Oil.
Skin Types: Mature, Dry, Normal, Combination
Benefits of our key ingredients:
Olive Squalane – Known as “Nature’s Facelift in a bottle”
– Prevent skin aging
– Known to treat many skin problems, including psoriasis, eczema, dry/rough skin, cracks, dermatitis, rashes, etc.
– Prevent the formation of brown age spots
– It softens wrinkles and allows makeup to glide on effortlessly, makes it a wonderful primer for makeup
– Provides antimicrobial germ killing activity
– Heals chapped /cracked Skin
– Helps prevent UV damage to skin
– Helps skin to retain moisture
– Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
– Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
– Softens the most rough-textured skin and leaves no oily residue
Goat milk has long been recognized as a natural skin moisturizer and rejuvenator. It is naturally high in vitamins, minerals, and proteins that nourish the skin. It conditions the skin and is highly moisturizing. Goat’s milk has smaller proteins, making it easily and quickly absorbed into the skin. Goat milk is also a well known beauty aid in fighting and treating serious skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Goat milk’s high content of lactic acid makes goat milk a perfect moisturizer.
Please note that goat milk has a strong smell. The lavender essential oil will cover the smell a little bit. However, if you are sensitive to smell, you might be able to smell the goat milk in this moisturizer.
Aloe Vera is renown for its healing power due to its anti-inflammatory property. It also moisturizes, soften skin and soothes irritated skin.
– High in linoleic acid (essential fatty acid)
– Moisturizes, restructures and nourishes skin
– Softens and protects your skin
– Retains moisture and elasticity, prevent fine lines and wrinkles
– Light and deep penetrating into your skin without an oily feel
– Rejuvenates dry, damaged skin
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, which help your skin to fight aging.
Shea butter is high in vitamins A and E. It helps prevent and soothe sunburns. It helps moisturize dry skin, and helps restore elasticity of aging skin.
Ingredients: Water, Goat Milk, Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Juice (Organic), Olive Squalane Oil, Safflower Oil, Emulsifying wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter,Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil, Silver Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate