Pure Virgin Organic Argan Oil – Deodorized
Argan Oil is extracted from the nut of the Argan Tree (Argania Spinosa). This rare oil has unique moisturizing and skin nourishment properties including its higher concentration of Oleic and Linoleic essential fatty acids.
You can apply it directly on skin, hair, and nails, and add it in your skin care products.
Moroccan women has been using Argan oil for centuries for skin care and cooking. It is extremely high in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, lipids, and antioxidants.
Ingredient: Pure Virgin Organic Argan Oil
Benefits for argan oil:
- Reduction in the signs of aging. Argan oil revitalize cell growth and help you repair damages caused by pollution, sun, stress, and smoking.
- Smooth wrinkles, soften skin, increase skin elasticity when used on a regular basis.
- Due to it high vitamin E and essential fatty acids content and anti-inflammatory properties, argan oil is said to help various skin problems, including dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkle and stretch mark.
- When used on oily skin, it can help regulate the natural production of sebum and help reduce problems of acne.
- Can be used to soften nails and cuticles.
- It is also wonderful for hair. Argan oil is great for treating bleached, brittle, dry, frizzy, over processed, and heat damaged hair. It also relieves dryness and itchiness on your scalp.
- It helps control frizzes and reduce dry ends.
Apply a very small amount on your hair evenly to condition and smooth your hair, without leaving any oily residue. It gives your hair a nice shine.
You can also massage it from root to tip after you shampoo your hair when your hair is still wet, then wrap your hair with a warm towel for about 30 minutes, then unwrap and style your hair as usual. Argan oil absorbs to your hair better while it is still wet.