Fullers Earth Rhassoul Oatmeal Clay Facial Mask – 3 oz
- Designed for oily and acne prone skin
- Removes Dead Skin Cells
- Draw out toxins, oils, and grime
- Deep pore cleansing
Enough for 15 to 18 facial masks
Include a facial mask for easy application
- 3 oz
Ingredients: Fullers Earth Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Oatmeal
More about our ingredients:
Fullers Earth is renown for its powerful ability to absorb oils, which makes it the best clay mask for oily skin. It helps clean oily and acne-prone skin.This clay is often used in facial whitening or bleaching masks as it holds a natural skin lightening effect which comes from its components of mineral.
– Wonderful for people who have blemishes, acne prone, and light age spotting.
– Remove excess dirt, impurities, and toxins and help prevent acne and blemishes.
– Improve circulation
– Absorbs the dead cells on the top of the skin and dries up any excess oil.
Rhassoul clay is rich in natural minerals. It has powerful absorption power, makes it more effective than other clays for cleansing, detoxification, toning, and general skin treatment to absorb impurities from your skin.
It can be used as soap, shampoo, and facial and body mask.
Rhassoul clay is used for a variety of professional applications, it is an invaluable enhancement for spa treatments and for personal use.
Rhassoul clay has been used for over 1400 years as a soap, shampoo, and skin conditioner. The finest spas across around the world currently use it for therapeutic benefits.
The mineral properties of Rhassoul Clay were studied extensively and presented at the 12th meeting of the National Institute of Phytotherapy in Paris in 1985. Rhassoul Clay contains a high percentage of silica, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
Rhassoul clay’s most impressive properties in skin improvement are its capacity of absorption and adsorption due to its high level of ion exchange. Clinical studies have been conducted by two different research laboratories in the United States to evaluate Rhassoul use for skin conditions. The results of this single use Rhassoul study produced these findings….
* Reduces dryness (79%)
* Reduces flakiness (41%)
* Improves skin clarity (68%)
* Improves skin elasticity / firmness (24%)
* Improves skin texture (106%)
* Removes surface oil and oil from inside and around comedons
* Removes dead skin layers, resulting in a general smoothing of the surface skin
* In addition to the oil removal characteristics
– Relieve irritated, dry, itchy and inflamed skin.
– Has been shown to help heal everything from bug bites to sunburns
– Cleanses the skin
– Oatmeal contains chemicals called saponins that help remove dirt and oil
– Softening and nourishing
Direction: Mix with warm water to make a smooth paste (start with a little bit of water first, you can add more as needed).
Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Do not use more than twice a week to prevent over drying.
Try other types of liquid for your skin type, such as flower water, aloe vera, green tea, milk, cream, yogurt, vegetable puree.